Sunday 29 April 2007

The Weird Weekend

Well what can I say my weekend, was different, Friday my ex Pete came to town and we shared a hotel room together for the first time, we also went out for the first time together, we did so many things that we would have never done while we were together, the most important getting very very drunk and and dancing and doing other extra circular activities, which is never good when you are in the morning after the night before mode. But there were things that I did remember.

Like seeing Richard and his new boyfriend, and you know they know you are there, so they start to do things that make you notice them more like blank you, even when you do a near head on collision, with them and then when you are dancing with friends you bump into they start to practically have sex on stage, just for your entertainment, and stop the moment you walk away.

Then there was Darren and his new thing for the night, as he doesn't do boyfriends at the moment, he does a pound of flesh.

So why is it that every ex you have looks better than you do, no matter if people tell you, you are fabulous, they just seem to have that edge that you don't, dear god even Pete looked better than he did the last time I saw him.

But looking back as Pete did bring up a good point, he has never known or seen me, with a guy that can truly control me, which makes you wonder about youth today in all relationships, are we the uncontrollable generation?


1 comment:

Graeme said...

I don't think we're uncontrollable...I just think we're far too picky lol. If you think about the oldies...it was all about settling down, getting married, getting a house having a kid. But now, who cares?! Who cares if someone's a single parent...who cares if someone's not married?! No one. My point is, that nobody settles for second best anymore. Everyone is always looking for something bigger and better.