Thursday 26 April 2007

Heaven Through Me, And Hell Just Toke Me Whole

What would you do if the guy you were seeing,after you said that 4 letter word, said lets take a break a step back, and we see if we can get there, then a couple of days later you look him, up online and you see that he is already in another relationship, with a bloke I never knew existed, even though I saw it and I read it, I could read it. But as it sunk in, my heart hit the floor, and I had to stop myself from being really sick. I haven't felt like that in years, even now looking back on that time, I still get the feeling of falling.

Even approaching the subject with him, he could even say it to me then, just gave me excuses why he couldn't, tell me, which hurts even more. Since then I haven't spoken to him since, although I had to phone tizzie, and hit a few things really hard, and nearlly broke the kitchen counter.

So since I have then I have worked really hard, and not done alot else until, my ex sends me messages, saying do you want to meet up for dinner and a night out, so we shall were I end up.

God What am I doing???????


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ade, just checked my emails and realised i had the link to your blog so thought i'd check it out. prepared myself for lots of horrible things a bout me, but didn't find any. but remember it was you askin me to go out and not the other way around. and what was that voice message about the other night?! i dont wanna be a bitch, and i know i was a shit to you, but its all a bit complicated innit? either you are ok and we will chat if we see each other on a night out or you will completely blank me... just let me know, will ya? L x