Tuesday 17 April 2007

How Do You Stop A Speeding Train, That Has No Brakes


How do you stop that speeding train that has no brakes?, By having an msn conversation and talking more on a beach at stupid 'o' clock in the evening, and I am still lost in my own head, of what I really should be feeling in this moment in time.

Having nearlly everything you desired and it being taken away, well ok thats probably not the way to put it, however thats wht I see it looking like, Luke wants to start from scratch, which is fair enough!!! Like only seeing each other at weekends like one or two days a week, which I had expected with his work schedule and stuff, being a teacher and all, only texting each other when, we feel a need to.

But the ultimate question of the evening is, Can you start from scratch with a man you have said that three letter phrase to? and we all know what those three words are!!!! we have all used them at least a dozen times in all our life times (And yes ladies and gentlemen, And the undecided you greedy bastards, I actually said that little phrase) but it was also returned.

I agree with the why, he wants to I mean we have a had a whistle stop tour of the relationship world in the space of four days and yes thoughts and jokes about the future have been made, but do i don't get whats going on in his head to see what made it turn from the down right fantastic to the OH MY GOD, let me run in the opposite direction. Maybe I will understand it, once I have finished this litre tube of Ben and Jerry, and Titanic has finished.

But what did come out of it was that in a month's time we will meet up go out for dinner somewhere and look at it and say, can we do this or are we looking at it and making complete tits out of ourselves. We will have to wait and see, Lets take things slow and see where we end up!!!

Anyway I Leo and the TV so I must go and look at the the pretty man, and in honour of the film, todays song is as follows


Enjoy

Blessed Be



>

No comments: