Thursday 26 April 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Thirteen Things you should never say in relationships



1…. Your bum looks huge in that.

2.... I love you mother more than you.

3.... I slept with your best friends.

4.... We need to talk.

5.... (Two weeks in) Your sister coming up and says "when you getting married"

6.... (A month in) Lets have a baby.

7.... Do you want to meet my wife?

8.... My Friends hate you!

9.... You look like Bridget Jones in the morning. (Yes people have said this)

10.... I don't want a relationship, then you find out, a couple of days later he is in another one.

11.... I want you to tie me up. (This only works in certain relationships)

12.... NAGGING. This should never be done in a relationship.

13.... I think we should see a therapist.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

A wise list, indeed.

Happy TT!

The Rock Chick said...

Yes, anytime someone says "we need to talk", it is never good and I HATE nagging....doing or hearing it :)

Happy TT- Jessica The Rock Chick

JHS said...

Great list! I think we've all heard at least some of these lines. :-0