Wednesday 18 April 2007

Rabbit Caught In Head Lights

What would you say the worst thing that could happen to you, when you and the guy you are seeing have sort of just sorted things out, and I don't really know how they did, it just sort of happened, I got told if he starts to freak out just to tell him to shut up and move on. which yes I would but even still I am now I am a Heartless Bitch, but I am not careless, so I would have some issues telling them what to do, in the messing with there emotions side of life.

I also gave him a secret today that, also by writing it here I am also announcing to the world, that I have never not once done any form of PDA (Public Displays of Affection) with anyone, I am come across as confident and able to handle anything in the world but I have never done that, well until Friday then, I really came out of the shell with no neon sign and and did the whole walking down the middle of Brighton, holding a guys hand, kissing in public and lying on the beach, and lying with someone. Which at the time made me look around and see who else really did what we were and do you know apart from the lying down an the beach thing, I saw less than a dozen couples of all sexuality's doing the exact same thing, so what does this say are we to scared to go out into the open and let people see who we are really with? or is that we are not comfortable with everybody watching the close couple walking down the street? Also noticing that nearly nine out of ten people will look at a couple holding hands, kissing in public, and want to know why they can't do it.

Also I have majorly digressed, I truly had a Kodak moment today, as the man in question (You know who you are) and I got caught, having sex in the living room, which would have not been good, its one thing for people you know to see you do it, but its also worse if it's a member of the family about to walk through the door and catch you in "the act" (Trying to be polite), so his face really did look like a bunny caught in head lights, so after he quick dressing and the small pleasantries he fled, going commando of course as he forgot to put his boxers back on.

Although I did get reminded today of a saying in which we should all follow, but all know we never will.

DANCE
As though no one is watching you.
SING
As though no one can hear you.
LOVE
As though you have never been hurt before.
LIVE
As though heaven is on earth.
Anyway at gone 3 A.M. I must try and sleep, otherwise people are going to have to get their irons out, just to take the wrinkles out of my face.
P.S. He is staying till tomorrow WOOHOO.
Song for the day reflects on the P.S.


No comments: