Sunday 15 April 2007

Cloud Nine, Can't Even Hold Me Right Now

The Internet, has many uses nowadays, you can buy food, take out, clothes, cars, and shoes. but did we ever think we could find romance.

Well I have just had one of the nicest weekends, in so long, and it has also been strange, I met a man, and he is truly intriguing, I met him online in the morning and then within, about an hour and a half, he was sat on my sofa drinking coffee as I was getting, ready for a job interview, (also must say that men have the worst timing, half way through brushing my teeth and they knock on the door) however, we sat chatting about quite a few things, and nearly scarred him off because he knows, I have bad taste in men, (well I would have to agree at certain points, look at my track record LOL) anyway went to the interview with a really weird HR manager, who tried to use Harry Potter as a example, although it would help if he knew who Harry Potter was.

So after the interview I got a phone call from Luke (strange man with bad timing) saying that he was on the beach, so I went and sat with him until about 6, talking more about random stuff, this and that, after that he took me to the best ice cream place in Hove, and Paid (First thing that threw me and it has been a very look time since anyone has ever paid for anything, (This doesn't include family), and another offer was did I want to go to London with him for the night, his treat, yes this man does actually exist. So after deliberating, in my head I decided to say yes and go, It was a good night I met his friend Veronica, and by this point, I have really noticed that half hearted deep and meaningful conversations, are constantly being had. Anyway I lose track of what I am saying, Morning comes along and sex happens more than once and Christ he is not bad at it, at all, to the point gone 2 in the afternoon (Saturday) we are still in bed. which was very nice being able to wake up with somebody next to you!! ( I recommend to all ).

After getting home and some msn talk, he is back on my doorstep, with my favourite flowers, in the world (White Roses For you who don't know), and my second surprise was a film, the only bitch of the entire night was I had to go home at the end of it all, I couldn't wake up next to him again.

As it happens Jason was up on Sunday, my big bitching partner, we love the Jason, so according to Jason I have made a good choice he likes this one, he also thinks his ass looks good and according to Luke, I am impressing his friends which Is good. And I think now we have classed ourselves as seeing each other, boyfriend, It feels strange I had three dates in one day, and only been apart from him for a few hours at a time since meeting him, and we are now in a relationship, the quickest start to a relationship I have ever had. And I like it.

Well As It is 3A.M. I had better do some work.

Talk To You All Soon.

Song Of The Weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - i could gt used to all the compliments lol glad your enjoyin it as much as i am honey, who knew the internet was so useful?! you don't make a bad cup ofcoffee, my mates think your fabulous and you've got many other admirable qualities that i'm not goin into here. You truly do rock. Don't be a stranger, L x

Anonymous said...

i like it very much too. you truly do rock. you just seem to get better and better. Hurry up and get ya ass round here already! L x