Friday 20 April 2007

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time

If You could turn back the hands of time, would you undo, what was, to change what is????

Well Wednesday night, after waiting half an hour, and having to listen to blokes obviously having sex, problem was the fact that you could probably here them for space, and by the sound of it, it wasn't enjoyable. So anyway he turns up, and we drive to the beach again, although this is the unhappy part of the beach, where all our serious conversations and home truths come out.

So he is trying to tell me what he wants, and like a true man, (Yes we all know he is gay, but even we can have straight manly moments), he is making no sense what so ever, all I can feel is my heart sinking to the floor, and my head going I told you so, which by the is not a good feeling. However, I finally get part of the point he is trying to make, he wants to go out meet new people, go on dates, go up to random men in a bar and ask them, if they want a drink, and he could do it with a guy in his life, or relationship in his life. (Confused, well guess what so am I still), but I do understand, and I know where I fit into that whole life style, I sit on the side lines and watch him, do it, and then try if I can protect him, when it gets ugly, because of him being in relationships most of his gay life, I am not sure he really knows whats out there that could bite him on the ass (And not in a good way).

So after this conversation we decide to head back well he drove, and said i will text you soon, which most of the time that's code for I am never going to see you again. So I got the new version of "it's not you it's me", also the new version of "Can we still be friends". Just to top that, when I got in I was moaned at leaving my straighteners, on the drawers to cool down, and my laptop being on the table, when Life loves you it really does have a way of showing it. don't you just love it. LOL

Song of the Day

No comments: