Friday 27 April 2007

Right Now I Am So F***ed Off

I am so fucked off right now, as I have just been conned out of a phone, and money has gone out of my account earlier than it should have. So I am very broke right now and I am supposed to me going out to night as well and I have no idea what I am going to be doing.

Also why is it when you are feeling very low, every tom, dick, harry and their uncle decide it would be a good idea to phone you, and they all ask for your advice on their relationships or their business problems. But you have to be nice because they are you friends, but all you really want to do is just tell them to fuck off, because you are not in the mood to talk to people.

I Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr the world right now, and even no I can't hit anything as I have to look after and cook for a 12 year old. Then I have to get ready to go out and have dinner with my 2nd ex fiance oh the joys of being loved.


1 comment:

Graeme said...

Chin up Chicken.

X