Friday 30 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen of the worst break up lines and there meanings



1…. It's not you, it's me (I am just trying to be nice it is you!)

2.... I think we should see other people (I am already am)

3.... Can we still be friends (I never want to see you again)

4.... We need some time apart (I need a one night stand and I don't want to feel bad about it)

5.... I need to find myself (a couple thousands miles away from you)

6.... We're not going anywhere" (Well, I am, but just not with you)

7.... We need to talk (We all know where that one is going)

8.... I've lied (I have cheated on you)

9.... We want different things (I hate everything you do)

10.... I've found someone else. I'm so sorry. Don't hate me (says it all really)

11.... It's nobody's fault (really its your fault)

12.... I'll call you sometime (yeah losing your number now)

13.... I don't want to hurt you (But I am going to)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good list..It sucks even more to get a break up note in an email

Anonymous said...

I've heard a couple of those before. It was an email my mom sent to me. LOL They are good tho.

Tizzie said...

Baby, Just HOW many of those have you used???????!