Tuesday 6 March 2007

Fed Up And Bored

OK, I have just spent my weekend, at my mother's and thank god I don't do, it often, I was moaned and bitched at as soon as I got in the door, because of my hair, my ear piercings, I still haven't got a job yet, (Even though I have sent out 76 different applications). My dad, was a moody git, all weekend he hardly said two words to me, until my mum forced, us to speak together, My sister, decided to go and moan at me for not giving her my phone, because hers is dying and then asks me to put in a good word in for her because she wants to go to some party, where she can pissed and stoned on the Saturday night.
However, I did get some sanctuary I was able to go and see my friends, which was like being in heaven (just not the club), so Friday night I went to
The Edge, and met my ex Kev, and his new boyfriend Nigel only reason I went was because, He offered me a bar, which who would turn down, although it came back up almost instantly when they started tickling each others throats, which is bad enough, to watch when you don't know them and they are two good looking people, but heavens of Christ above (not being blasphemes), but he looked about 12 and Kev well he really was just bartered by the ugly tree, and Nigel, started a Bitch Fight (which I have found out that most new boyfriends do, when they meet the ex) and did the arm around them all the time and the look that says hands off, not yours anymore, which after a while I did just have to turn around and say, you are quite willing to have, I really don't want anymore, Thank god, Jason walking in before I had to hit him, ( the annoying 12 year old, Look a like) so anyway my usual night out happened, some guy hit on me and offered me a drink, then didn't stop buying them, with everyone buying my drinks, I spent £20 notes, which is always good, but unfortunately Jason's ride was leaving so unfortunately he had to take flight, leaving me in a bar with lots of men, (Was he stupid?????), in the end my friend Andy grabbed me and decided to take me back to his, (Also sex did not happen, I just Prove this Point to Tizzie).
The morning though I actually wake up feeling a bit worse for wear only to find out, I fell arse over tit, on the pavement the night before. But seeing , my Emily at the station is always good as three hours later I am only leaving to make my way home (And I looked a mess), but it was nice to catch up with her, I love my girls they are the best fag hags a gay man would want, So now finally getting back to the parents, trying to find the invention of coffee, and finding out its all decaf (shoot the man that did it), So finally went to see Tizzie and My Boy (missing him lots and lots) as he came up and sat on my lap and we watched sponge bob, (bless 5 year old, BTW he isn't actually mine I have just secretly adopted him), so anyway me and Tiz catch up on our gossip, and in walks the pink lady herself Amy, so we all get into one of those group discussions, and around comes the subject of men, and she mentions again her cousin (Who I have finally seen a pic of WOW he's is hot), and her Hen night is going to be lots of fun, as we are going gaying it, which is always good, some of the ideas she has for it are just damn right crazy and hoping Amy comes up soon as I will take her and her cousin Gaying it in Brighton, I will have to drag Tiz and Niel up as well, as I miss my friends lots.

Anyway It Is 3:30 A.M. I have to be up at 7 so going to grab some sleep, before I have to deal with a 12 year old again WOOHOO!!!

The Song this time is one I have just Heard

No comments: