Thursday 1 March 2007

The Long Weekend Away

I went away to Devon for the weekend, with my friend Justie and I had a good time, don't get me wrong it was nice, but I missed my clubs, my half naked men dancing around looking like complete muppits, when they have had way to much to drink, and kissing some random hot guy, although I did have my share of fun.
The sex every morning and evening, was good but fuck me, he wasn't blessed when it came to that, I just didn't feel excited enough to get into it the mood and after four days of this, with no where to run, I am going out of my mind, so to compensate I decided to go for the bottle of vodka that was in Val's cupboard.
Also as much as I love Val she is a very good fag hag, for me most people over the age of 30, and as much as I don't have a problem with this at all believe me (As I have dated and nearlly married the over 30's), it isn't my complete idea on how to spend a weekend, and when justie starts to get close, enough to make me want to gag, and says things like, I would move to Brighton for you, I think at that moment I wanted, and did run out the house and had to smooke about three fags, in the space of five minutes, as much as I like relationships, pushing and hard heavy stuff like that when you are only FRIENDS is never the thing to do, we were always and and always will be friends with benefits. This is all I see it as, and he knows this, always has done, any who we went to the The Hampshire Boulevard on the sunday night, ans I for once got way to drunk and started to sing my favourite song The Calling - Whereever you will go, and did it pretty well, I might add.

Anyway that is my Bitching about my weekend done.

Catch You All Soon

Song Of The Day






No comments: