Thursday 1 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Of The Worst Chat Up Lines



1…. Did It Hurt....(Did What Hurt?)....When you feel from heaven

2.... Grab your coat love.......You've just pulled

3.... Baby you must be tired, because you have been running through my mind all day long

4.... Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk by again?

5.... If I told you that you had a nice body would you hold it against me?

6.... Are those space pants? cause your ass is out of this world

7.... Here I am! Ok, you have two wishes left...

8.... I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away

9.... Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you

10.... Stop, Drop, and Roll baby 'cause you're on fire!

11.... If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

12.... Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me

13.... Hey kitten, how about spending some of your nine lives with me.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "You got some fries to go with that shake?"

justjuls said...

I've been married too long - none of this stuff would EVER work on me! I always thought lines were cheesy. Intelligent conversation is the only thing that has ever pulled me in! :)
I am new at T13 - but my link is http://www.jewlsntexas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOL Great list!

Ash said...

Awesome lines! I'm laughing my ass off!
Thanks!

Qtpies7 said...

Hey, you even got one no one in our house had heard of before! LOL Funny list!