Wednesday 16 May 2007

Thursday Thirteen #7


Thirteen Things of the most annoying songs



1…. Barbie Girl

2.... The ketchup song

3.... Waterloo

4.... Crazy Frog

5.... Wannabe

6.... Baby One More Time

7.... These boots are made for walking

8.... The Chicken Dance

9....Copacabana

10.... Who Let The Dogs Out

11.... It's A Small World

12.... We Like To Party

13.... Hey Baby


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - a great idea for a T13 list.

Though I have a softspot for Copacabana after singing it so much in my youth

Mama Kelly

Anonymous said...

LOL those are great! I agree - the Barbie song is awful!

HappyTT!

Eimi said...

This is the best TT ever cause I could hear the songs!! Some of these are god awful! But I have never heard the ketchup song and don't know why it is called that. Granted I didn't hear the whole thing but still. But Hey Baby and Barbie Girl... they have to go!

Mine is up!

L^2 said...

LOL I did a similar TT a couple of weeks ago and several from your list made mine too. :-)

pussreboots said...

I like the Nancy Sinatra version of These Boots Are Made for Walking.

Anonymous said...

I remember several of those. I don't dare play any otherwise they'll be in my brain for days. Is the Chicken Song the one from Spitting Image?

Alexis Jacobs said...

Great list. And I have to agree on most of these.

Graeme said...

But I like Wannabe :(

Kendra said...

great TT list! i agree with many of those songs!!

Barbara said...

My grandkids love to kid about #9 - Who Who, let the dogs out? :) Some of those are hilarious.

Tawnya Shields said...

That was an awesome idea. You are so right onmany of these.