Monday 14 May 2007

Age of Deception

Nowadays numbers don't mean a lot but mix them with people and you have a huge problem.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am talking about age. The one thing people will either Love or Hate.

In my experience people nowadays say that age is just a number, which say what you can or cannot do in the eyes of the law. Also everyone is always adding or taking away a few years, whether it's to make you younger and older. Everyone has done it.

But when it comes to relationships is it better to be honest or lie? I found out over the weekend amongst the string of high class parties, the dancer David that I am seeing lied about his. Even though it was only four years, it still but him in a different age box in the game we call life.

The problem is when he told m, I was very drunk, however immediate thoughts of Pete came rushing through my head, even though it wasn't a major difference. But it does get your mind going, if they start to lie about this, it puts doubts into your head. If they can do it about the age, what else can they string you along with.

Is Age the beginning of a series of mistrusts and lies?

No comments: